To meet the demands, here is the Grand Tour of La Casa de Storrs (pronounced e-stor).
If you come in the front door - which we never do, but you would this is the front room.
The bikes are holding the place of our kitchen table - which is in South Jordan in storage at my dad's office. So for now, we eat on the carpet.
You may be curious, I'll answer you now, Yes, we have a beautiful shrine to ourselves, but it's glory and magesty cannot be captured via photograph. So you'll have to come see that part for yourself.
This is the kitchen
It is small, but there are only two of us. And the best part - no mounding pile of dishes all the time and oozing garbage and I can eat ANYTHING in the fridge because it's ALL OURS!
So that is the front half of the house.
The bedroom makes up the 2nd half (it is about the same size as the front half).
There is lots of shelf space everywhere - which is wonderful. We also each have our own gigantic closet. Also lovely.
This is the Water Closet. I use the British term because I find it quite appropriate.
This is our shower curtain and rug. We like them lots.

Cute! I would like to come see the shrine :)
ReplyDelete