Monday, March 29, 2010

Meeting the Familia

Derek and I spent the weekend in Boise for Derek's cousin's wedding.

It was fun.  I've never really ever been to Boise.  And that is where Derek hails from (until he was 11).

Here are the Highlights of Boise
1. Staying with Aunt Susan, she is absolutely delightful.
2. Actually meeting the fam not at my wedding so I remember who people are now
3. The Sealing at the Boise Temple - very beautiful
4. Walking around the Boise Temple with my shoes off because the cement was warm
5. Having to be wearing a sweater + 1 or 2 coats everywhere I went because it is FREEZING in Boise
6. Seeing every place Derek ever lived and/or went as a child
7. Meeting the Grandparents
8. Chillin' at the reception with all the cousins
9. Being pleasantly surprised by McGrath's Fish House - good fish tacos (better than Cheesecake Factory)
10. Going to church in the morning and discovering it was the Spanish Branch
11. Getting physically sick from drinking so much water - i got a "jumbo" water.  I downed 64 oz. like it was nothing...I wanted to die

But alas, we again forgot our camera.  We are terrible.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment