I want to send Good Karma vibes to the following.
Bend Bath and Beyond
Black Diamond
REI
and
Apple
These companies rock! And this is why. They have the BEST customer service ever.
Bed Bath and Beyond let me straight up exchange my blender that I BROKE today. No questions asked.
Black Diamond fixed Derek's ski. When I came to pick it up it was $25. But they only take cash or check. I had neither. So they gave me the ski anyway and said come pay it whenever you're in the area. I never am. This was in Dec. I remembered and paid them today.
REI has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can use it and still return it. I bought something online. it came in. I was at Momentum and did not have my receipt or wallet = no ID and no REI card. They still gave me my order. All I needed to do was identify it, give my name, and my phone number.
Apple. Twice has straight up given us 2 free ipod touches because they had stopped working. And because my mother is impatient and didn't want to go in, we got to keep one. FREE iPOD TOUCH!
These are things that make me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment