Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bored

Every other Wednesday I work late because we show a movie at 6:30.  I know, rough life.  However, I normally leave at 5:00...So I am all alone until 6:00 when I get people ready for the movie.  So as a browsed blogs I stalk while listening to a module on Therapeutic Recreation and found this little do-dad on a good friend, Marcie Glad's, blog. 
So, here we go.
  1. If I could eat anything right now, it would be.....granola or a beauty of a ripe yellow peach
  2. If I could be anywhere right now I'd be.....not a work wasting time doing this thing 
  3. When I was younger I used to love....strawberry banana yogurt and make believe games
  4. Someone I love very much is......at home without me eating dinner without me
  5. Today, I feel........great, althought right now, very bored.
  6. People would describe me as........loud.
  7. I think I'm good at .........having fun, being outside, and my job
  8. One day I would like to.....have visited every continent  
  9. In ten years, I hope that I am.....still be a child
  10. My dream is to one day........sleep through the night without having to pee
Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on number ten. I glanced into my crystal ball. It told me that after having kids (in the far far future) and aging a bit more, you'll practically train for a marathon with trips to and from the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete