Friday, December 16, 2011

Temple Square

We went to Temple Square last night.  And we chose the best time to go too.  During dinner time on a week night.  Not crowded at all.  It was awesome.  The lights aren't as plentiful as during my childhood and years past.  But that is understandable.  Bad economy.  And, I think it is more focused on Christ.  We watched the nativity show on the lawn.  Saw the Christus.  Looked at the lights and all the different culture's nativities.  (They had a South American (Argentine for Derek) and  Maori (NZ for me).  Awesomeness.

We also saw the Joseph Smith movie in the JSMB.  And they changed it.  A lot.  I like the new ending better, but all in all, I like the other movie better.  I will say it is still very good and I think you should all go see the new one and see what you think.

We ended the night at the Salt Lake Roasting Co. for over-priced but delicious hot drinks.

It was fun.  A bit chilly.  But fun.  Sorry, no pictures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment